Saturday, January 31, 2009

SNOWMOBILING!!!

Today I got to go snowmobiling for the first time! It was so much fun!! Jake and I went with his sister Missy and her boyfriend Flair. Flair is so amazing!!! This was Jake's first sledding on the mountain so we were a little slower but Flair was right there to help if we needed it. Missy and I went off by ourselves for a little drive and ended up getting stuck sideways. It was a blast and now I'm sore but I can't wait to go again and now Jake wants to buy one. Sorry I don't have any pictures I was going to take my camera but Jake is not having very good luck bring everything home. He lost my camera a couple of weeks ago snowboarding and today he lost is glove in the bathroom. Poor guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I just knew that once Jake went he would want to buy one. You are in trouble now!! Soooo Now you need to go riding with us!! Ditch the boards and get a sled!! Let us know when you go again we will have to get together.

The Beesley's said...

Fun! I love snowmobiling, although I haven't been once this year! Hopefully this weekend! That would be so fun if he bought one, we could go together! :)