Friday, November 21, 2008

4 Things Tag

4 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. I was 11
2. Babysitting a lot!
3. Homework
4. Just waiting to be a teenager

4 things on my list to do today.
1. Sleep and thats about it cuz its 10:30 pm
2.
3.
4.

4 things I love about my husband.
1. He is always very helpful.
2. He makes me laugh
3. He never complaines
4. He's my hero

4 jobs I have had.
1. Babysitting
2. Home Plate Cafe (waitress)
3. T-cee's
4. The Doll House

4 movies I've seen more than once.
1. Princess Diaries
2. The Notebook
3. Wild Hogs
4. American pie (all of them)

4 places I have lived.
1. Mt. Pleasant
2. Fairview
3. Monroe
4.Elisnore

4 places I have been.
1. Fish Lake
2. Vegas!!
3. Disneyland
4. Sea World

4 places I want to visit.
1. Hawaii
2. Disneyland (I wanna go back so bad!)
3. Florada
4. Texas

4 TV shows I watch
1. House
2. Law and order SVU
3. Home Improvement (Jake's fav)
4. Sister sister (its the only thing on in the morning)

4 things you may not know about me.
1. I have broken my left arm 3 times
2. I don't really like candy
3. I use to play the sax
4. I only have one sister

1 comment:

Amanda Hall said...

Hey... Cheryl, That is awesome you got a blog. I like finding new people that have them.